30 August 2016

GCSE Results

Hello It's 2 Peas In A Pod Blog Here,




Hello everyone and welcome back to our blog. Today's blog post is by me, Jade. So as you all know last Thursday was GCSE results day. The day every 15-16 year old has been dreading since they stepped foot into secondary school. I mean it was nice to finally find out what results we got but also nerve wracking. GCSE exam time period was a very stressful time for me. I revised a lot and sometimes I over revised, it went to the point where I took my revision books with me on night outs with my friends and family! I was a bookworm. So I was really hoping all of my hard work has paid off.

Truthfully I'm a little disappointed with my results because I know I've done better in the past. However looking back at exam time I was super stressed and I think I let the pressure get to me. I'm not saying my results are bad because they are good but they are average for me.

So without further ado lets get onto the results:

English Literature- Pass, C grade
English Language- Pass, C grade
Mathematics- Pass, C grade
Design & Technology ( Food Tech)- Pass, B grade
Environmental Land Based Science- Pass, D grade
Geography- Pass, C grade ( For the time being)
History- Pass, C grade
Religious Studies- Pass, B grade
Additional Science- Pass, C grade
Science- Pass, C grade
Spanish- Pass, D grade
ICT- Pass, A grade

They are all passes so I'm super proud that I have 11 GCSEs. I am also very happy that I passed maths because that was a subject I found so hard and I'd never got a 'C' before so to get one for the first time in my actual GCSE exam was pretty exciting. The reason why I'm a bit disappointed is because in my English mock exams I got a B and in all of my progress tests I was always getting B's. So to only get a C in my GCSE exam, was a bit upsetting. Same with History I got an A in my mock exams and then to get a C in my actual exam is disappointing. The reason why my geography mark could change is because of its being remarked. In my mock I got a B. In my GCSE exams I got B's but all of the year's coursework at my school got marked down 2 grades so mine went from a B to a D. So that made me go down a grade to a C grade overall. So hopefully with them being remarked I might go up a grade.

Spanish was no surprise because I can't get my head around the language. Also, Environmental land-based science was a shock I thought I'd get an F or something. It was a hard subject that both myself and Lydia regretted picking. The teacher was a lovely person but couldn't teach the subject very well. So, in the end, Lydia and I resulted to googling dogs needing homes at the back of the classroom during that lesson. It was a subject that I had a laugh in but in all seriousness learnt nothing except an F1 hybrid. Oh, and err NO !! 

When all said and done I'm actually quite pleased that I passed 11 GCSEs. Very proud of myself. They might not have been the marks I wanted but at least I passed them. Also, I got the grades I needed to go to the next step of my life. Which is to study media at college. I'm also very happy that I will never have to do maths again.

Also, this is my opportunity to thank you to all of my family and friends who got me well-done cards and gifts. It meant so much to me, thank you. I got some Zoella beauty products, Disney 100 dalmatian teddy for my collection, guinea pig ornament, Vinyl record player and 4 albums to go with it and a new iPhone. Some of my gifts were joint well done and get well soon gifts as I had an operation last Tuesday. I'm feeling much better now.

Thank you for reading this blog post I hope you have enjoyed it. If you collected your results last Thursday and you didn't get what you wanted, don't worry it's not the end of the world. There are alternatives. Keep smiling.

Please Share The Pea Pod Love,

Thank You,

Jade Xx

Coconut Lane Discount Code: peas20

Where To Find Us: 

Click The Usernames For Direct Links 

Blog Accounts:
Twitter: 2peasinapodblog
Email: twopeasinapodblog@gmail.com

Jade: 
Twitter:   Dewey_bear

Lydia:
Twitter:  Lydia_Greyhound 
Instagram:   LYDIA_GREYHOUND

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS