8 March 2015

The Sisterhood Of The World Bloggers Award

Hello, 2 Peas In A Pod Blog here,


Today's blog post is a Tag which we absolutely love doing so we hope you all enjoy it. The tag is called ' The sisterhood of the world bloggers award' Which is such a cool and girly tag. We would love to thank Hannah from Luxury blush. 
Hannah's link is: http://luxuryblush.blogspot.co.uk

Sisterhood rules:

1. Provide a link and thank the blogger who nominated you for the award
2. Answer a few questions about yourself
3. Nominate 10 bloggers that you find a joy to read
4. Provide links to these nominated blogs and let them know that they have been nominated
5. Include to the award logo within your post

Here are the questions we were asked from Hannah: 

1: What is your favourite Make Up brand? 
Jade: M.A.C
Stephanie: Estée Lauder 

2: If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go and who would you take?
Jade: I would love to go to America to experience the culture and I would love to go with my Mum.
Stephanie: I would really like to visit Australia and go with Jade as Jade has always wanted to go there to, also the accent there is amazing.

3: Are you a fan of Lush and if so what is your favourite product? 
Jade: Omg! Yes I absolutely love lush it's amazing I love having a nice bath, my favourite product is the comforter bubble bar.
Stephanie: I like lush and my favourite product is the butter bear as it leaves your skin silky smooth.

4: Who is your celebrity crush?
Jade: Niall Horan hands down.
Stephanie: Harry styles as he's just perfection on legs.

5: What kind of music are you into?
Jade: I wouldn't say I'm one of these people that stick to one kind of genre of music. I feel that you can not appreciate how amazing music is unless you at least give each genre a go. I absolutely love pop,rock, jazz. I listen to One Direction to Elvis Presly. I can't go a day without listening to music.
Stephanie: I enjoy listening to Soul music and I love country music and One Direction.

6: What is your favourite clothing brand? 
Jade: I love shopping in Top Shop and Jack Wills.
Stephanie: I love Ralph Laren and New Look.

7:Lip Gloss or Lip Stick? 
Jade: Lipstick.
Stephanie: Lipgloss.

8: What is your favourite food?
Jade: Nutella and raw carrots like together. Is that weird?
Stephanie: Peanut butter and apple together. Omg mine and Jades favourite foods are very simular. 

9: If you could only watch one TV channel, what would it be?
Jade: I honestly don't know. I could watch E! All day if they had Kardashians on all the time. Maybe Mtv so I could watch Ex on the beach or Geordie shore. Also maybe Comedy Central to watch friends all day. So much choice I'd rather go without TV.
Stephanie: I would just watch any movie channel as I love watching movies.

10: What is your favourite candle sent?
Jade: I love spicy scents that you get at Christmas time as they just feel so warm.
Stephanie: I would have to agree with Jade they just make the whole room smell gorgeous and it makes your home so cozy.

11: What is your most prized possession?
Jade: My memory box as it holds all of my best memories I've ever had, it also has Honey's lead and collar in that she wore before we lost her. So I would count that.
Stephanie: Mine also would be my memory box because that way I have loads of prized possessions in a box. 

12: What encouraged you to start blogging? 
Jade & Stephanie: We always read blogs and we both love talking about blogs so we thought we would love to try it our ourselves. Also Jade would love to go down the journalism route so it gives her much practice.

The bloggers we nominate: 

Fashion, Make Up and Me
The Life Of Jade
Petals Of Perfection 
CrushOn Blush 
Thatsmagsforyou 
Fruityandpassion
Laura talks out
TheHomelyChic
What Laura blogged next
ColorLife 

The questions we ask:
1: Do you have any pets and if so what do you have ?
2: What is your dream job?
3: What is your best friend called?
4: What is your favourite make up brand?
5: What celebrity do you see yourself as? 
6: What is your favourite Perfume ?
7: What is your favourite Disney movie? 
8: What made you start blogging?  
9: Kendal Jenner or Kylie Jenner?
10: Will you follow us on bloglovin as a thank you..... Please ? 

We hope you enjoyed this tag, we had so much fun writing it. Again thank you for tagging us Hannah. Thank you to everyone who take the time out to read our blog it's amazing so thank you. If you haven't already we would love it if you could follow us on bloglovin... Please? 

Please share the pea pod love ! 

Thank you !! 

Jade & Stephanie 
AKA: 2 Peas In A Pod Blog

Where to find us : 

Joint Accounts: 
Twitter: 2peasinapodblog 
Email for any inquiries: twopeasinapodblog@gmail.com

Jade: 
Twitter: Dewey_bear 
Instagram: THE_PERKS_OF_BEING_JADE 

Stephanie: 
Twitter: stephforch
Instagram: STEPHFORCHY




No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS